CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.12.07

I HATE finals!


I really do hate finals week... but this week is hard for a number of other reasons...
the hardest is that Rachel and Kyle will be gone in 4 days and I can't take it. I don't know how to say goodbye. I know I'll stay in contact with them but it will never be the same... And I will miss their two little girls like crazy!
They have poured more into my life then anyone I've ever met and have helped me to build a solid foundation on Christ. I have learned sooo much from them and I couldn't ask for greater spiritual mentors.

PK has really helped me to fall in love with ministry and to see that I can be used. And Rachel... well she has just changed my life for the best... I could never thank her enough. She didn't just change my relationship with Christ, but every aspect of my life and who I am. She challenges me all the time to be a better person and to change the way I think and see things. They are two AMAZING people.

I just wish this season of my life where I have their support, encouragement, example, and them pouring into my life wasn't over... Working in their youth group these past years has been the greatest experience of my life.


So I must say Rachel is the cutest pregnant lady ever! I will miss her so much...

1 comments:

=)Larissa said...

WHAT??? I had no idea Rachel was even pregnant - SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! When is she due, dang?? And when are they moving up here? Where??

Okay, so the purpose of this comment was to see how finals were going?? You're almost done babe!! Good for you! Your hair looks like it is getting long - fabulous and beautiful!!!

=)Mama