CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20.12.07

Excitement!

I just made some arrangements for my cross-cultural internship this summer and I finally picked a location: El Salvador! yay! I'm super excited...

I will probably leave the middle of May and get back in August or Sep sometime... I really can't wait. It's going to be amazing!

So.... you know if any of you wanna support me with dinero (also known as money or cash) or just by praying that would be amazing! :)

When I'm there I'll be helping in a school, doing street ministry, working along side missionaries, and just working with children.

I'm going to finally get to see if missions is really what I want to do with the rest of my life. I can't wait.

I LOVE JESUS! :)

1 comments:

bobby said...

That's way exciting!! Although we will definitely miss you when you're gone.

Make sure you get a support letter in mine and Rachel's hands!