CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

23.1.08

I'm a proud auntie!!!

I'm an aunt therefore I have the right to brag... I think my niece and nephews are the cutest ever... So here is the first born:




This is miss McKayla... she is 4 and she has my heart... I love this girl. This is her face after she opened the present I got her for Christmas... isn't she adorable?



This is the newest addition to the family... just born on Jan 14...



His name is Josiah Crocker... isn't he so cute? I wish I could've been there when he was born!!! dang it!




This is the brother and the sister together... so adorable! I just love them so much!




Finally... my little punk nephew, Silas... he is 18 months and as cute as can be...


see what I mean? I snapped this pic on Christmas... he was playing peek-a-boo with me!




Here he is again...


...the cutest little boy ever!



I love being an aunt... it's probably my favorite thing ever... and the best thing is... I have one more on the way! Wohoo!

2 comments:

=)Larissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
=)Larissa said...

TIME OUT...Is Thomas a new daddy?? You're going to have to explain all kids....!!! =)