CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

3.1.08

For Bobby :)



Since Bobby always posts about the fun things/people he sees on pac ave, I thought I would too. I was walking down Pac Ave with a friend when we saw this man... He was covered from head to toe in orange, walking down the street singing different songs... When we passed him I thought I have to take a picture and send it to Bobby... but ya know since he's a lameo and doesn't text at all... I thought I'd post it.

Next thing just for Bobby:

Shuffled iPod: Bobby had a post about the first 5 songs that came up on his iPod when he put it on shuffle so I thought I'd do it to... I mean it's kinda fun :)

So here goes:

1-"Message in a Bottle" -John Mayer

2- "Imaginary" -Evanescence

3- "Symbol in my driveway" -Jack Johnson

4- "Just to See You Smile" -Tim McGraw

5- "Sea of Faces" -Kutless

So there... not bad songs... suprised none of my Relient K or Dean Martin came up... I have a ton of their stuff :)

Hope you read this Bobby.... i mean it is for you :)

1 comments:

bobby said...

Just for me? Wow. I'm touched.

Very Gnice.