CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29.1.08

AMAZED...

I am amazed... truely in awe of my savior.

This past week has just been amazing...

God has really been working on me, my heart, and revealing a lot to me.

He has been re-confirming my call to missions and giving me a new confidence in that calling.

But most importantly, he is showing me the depth of his love and I am falling more in love with him everyday... I've never felt the way I'm feeling right now and it's exciting.

God truely is my everything.

I've been spending alot of time flat out on my face before God, reading His word and just pressing forward lately. And for the first time I'm resting in His word, His love, His promise... I'm trusting Him and having faith in Him...

I was tired of trying to be perfect on my own for Him, tired of trying and failing, of never feeling ok, of always feel inadequate...

and you know what... I don't anymore... I'm resting assured in His love and in His promise to never leave me and to continue His work in me. I am learning the only way to be made perfect is through God's grace and the cross (I've been reading alot of Ephesians and Philipians)...

I've really been focusing on just resting in Him and He is answering all these prayers I've prayed for so long... He is giving me peace and joy... He is healing my heart and speaking in to my life...

I'm losing my fears and getting ready to jump out into the world... I'm still a little scared but I'm a whole lot more confident! :)

It's funny how when you listen to God, He answers you...

This passion in me is finally coming out... the burden He has placed on my heart for the nations is stirring... My heart aches to reach out and show the world His love... Because I'm not scared anymore. I'm not holding on to those things from the past. I want to go... I want His glory to shine through my life and to take on His burdens...

0 comments: