CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22.1.08

I can't decide...

If I should take this job I got at Starbucks or stay at my nanny position...

Ok so if I go to Starbucks (at Safeway) I'll get at least 24 hours a week and I'll make $8.50 an hour.
Also, after a few months working there (even at part time) I'll get benefits such as medical... (right now I have my dads but once I graduate I'm on my own...)

If I stay at the nanny job I get between 12 and 30 hours a week at $12 an hour... it's under the table so there are no taxes...

I really want to take the Starbucks job but I'm scared I won't make enough money to pay all my bills and live on... I have to make at least 600 a month... thats a min. amount just to pay bills and stuff... so yeah...

But those kids i nanny for are driving me insane... i don't know how much longer i can handle them...

what do you think i should do?

0 comments: