CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

22.11.07

What I'm Thankful for...

-I'm thankful that I had a place to go this Thanksgiving (thank you Pastor Ed & Bobby)...

-that I have a wonderful home church here in Santa Cruz that is very welcoming
-for my family
-for my amazing friends
-for my pastors (Ed, Bobby, and Kyle)
-that I have someone to go shopping with tomorrow morning (thanks Elyssa)
-for cell phones and texting so I can stay in touch
-for God always being so good even when I don't realize it :)
-for my wonderful mentor who is always there to support me (Rachel H)
-stars
-waves
-the smell of Christmas

Things that I'm not thankful for:
-my family leaving me alone this thanksgiving and going to Arkansas without me
-American Institutions
-changes
-turkey, cranberry sauce, and gravy :)
-never ending homework
-the SF Giants

0 comments: