CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

26.11.07

Photos from the past year...

So a friend and I were looking through the pictures of me I have actually saved on my computer from the past year and we noticed a few things: 1. I am strange 2. I stick my tongue out way too much in pics 3. I really don't take many normal pics 4. I've changed alot since last semester....



Here are a few we thought depicted me the best :)

I'm hoping that saying this was taken during finals week will help explain it!



My mom never told me I had to drink with my mouth and not my nose...



The classic


I love In-n-out... what can i say?

There really is no explination for this... it's just me and kimbo doin our thing...


the one and only snowman i've ever made... ha



I miss this shirt... who took it?

getting the hair dyed... ya know

another tongue pic... of course


This is what I did last jan as a first day of school outfit... aren't I cool?

We are savage!

Pretty much... I'm cool and I take weird pics... the one of me with the eye black is probably the most normal picture I have of myself. I am special.

But I do miss the crazy hair and make-up and my fun clothes... idk why I don't wear em anymore... i guess I'm growing up... so sad :)

0 comments: