CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.11.07

confession...



I'm obsessed with ducks (i know some of you know this)...


In fact, since I was about 4 years old I have dreamed about having a duck farm... and yes I still want one... well at least I want a pond with ducks in it, or just a couple ducks :)


When I was 5 I had a duck and I named it rubber because I thought it was cute... you know rubber ducky... my mom hated it and I can assume why now...




For now I stick to collecting rubber ducks, stuffed animal ducks, and other duck things...
But trust me, one day I will own a real duck... but here is my current favorite duck, because he is a Dodger fan it makes him the greatest duck ever...





1 comments:

bobby said...

I was really enjoying your post until I got to "Dodger Duck." You lost me there. I don't like ducks anymore.