CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

17.10.07

Dancin in the rain...

So I am definately one of those people who likes to dance and sing just because it's fun but I am HORRIBLE at both... But you know I don't care... I take pride in my horrible singing and dancing abilities... BUT my all time favorite thing is to dance in the rain... It's so fun and freeing... just let loose and dance! dance! dance!

I love it! So here is a video of me and my friends dancing in the rain... It's the best thing ever to do... this is from a while ago, but I just did this again today :)

Rain Dance

Add to My Profile More Videos


Just thought I would share... now you should go dance... do it Elizabethtown style... you know "dance by yourself with one arm waving over your head" It's seriously the best way to do it :)

1 comments:

=)Larissa said...

This makes me miss Bethany A LOT!!! Hope all is well Jenni!

=)Mama Larissa