CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.1.09

My Psalm 2

Lord I stand in awe of Your wondrous love and grace. With just one touch You have brought me out of a cycle of hurt and despair. My life is changed and I’m left longing for more. I long to see Your face, to fall on my knees before You and just touch the hem of Your robes. You are everything I need. I worship You alone. Your word has been sweeter than honey on my lips and daily fills me to overflowing. How could You be so gracious to such a detestable person as me? I look and all I see is filth yet You make me as a precious jewel. I will follow You to the ends of the Earth. I will blindly follow where Your Spirit leads. I trust You with my life, I lay it all down at Your feet. Every step I take, I take in faith towards You. And I am blessed beyond measure. You have covered me in Your blood and I could never praise You enough. Let me be a fool for Your sake, as Paul, and bring You glory. Drench me in Your Spirit and let me boldly speak Your name. Your faithfulness astounds me, there is no one like You my God. My heart beats for You and You alone. I sing my praise to You louder with every passing day for You are my hope, my salvation, You are my peace and in You alone have I found my joy. You give me new life and I will praise You. Father, my all in all, there is no one I love more than You. Let the glory be all Yours God.

0 comments: