CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27.1.09

First few flakes...

Yes... it's true I couldn't resist writing in the snow on my windshield... ha ha...



I LOVE watching it snow and cover the ground with a white blanket... it's beautiful...


But I do not appreciate the coldness or icky driving conditions the snow brings with it! :) ha ha...


It has only snowed a few times since I've moved up here so I still get excited and want to run around in it like a little four year old!


Here are a few of my snowy Washington pictures...
I took this one today right before I left for work... I love when my car is covered in snow instead of ice!!! (sometimes the ice is so thick I have to warm my car up before I can even scrape it off with my windshield scraper thing! ah!)
This is the apartment complex I live in here... I love it! I'm on the second floor so I don't have to use my heat as much to stay warm! Thank you gravity!
This was my a pic in my first snow here... I was soooo excited! I know, I'm a nerd!
My street... how beautiful! I love it!
And I thought why not... I'll share my nerdy videos! I made a couple videos of the snow because I was so excited! One was my first snow and the other was the day school was cancelled for the snow! wohoo! No work... that's always amazing! (well I can't upload them right now but I'll try later :))

0 comments: