CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.1.09

It's been soooo long!!!

So... I don't think anyone will even read this because I haven't posted in soooo long!!! BUT life has been crazy! SOOOO much has been happening! I live up here in good ol Sumas, WA now teaching preschool and just having a blast! The Canadian border is seriously two blocks from my apartment... no jokes... it's amazing! :) I have the BEST pastors in the world and absolutely LOVE my church, job, and friends up here.
I haven't really had internet but now I'm gettin it at home so I'm gonna try and keep this updated from now on! It's a goal of mine because I miss all my friends! :) ha ha... Rachel M I know you deleted me so not cool! It was only like 4 months since my last post! ha ha

Anyways... I should post some pics from El Salvador, I still haven't done that on here! goodness I'm a slacker!

BOBBY I MISS YOU!!!! (just a lil shout out!)

1 comments:

bobby said...

No one read it? That's the beauty of RSS. Even though you don't write for 3 years, when you finally do it comes to my subscriptions. ;)