CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19.3.08

Going to El Salvador

It's getting closer to the time I am supposed to leave, but I still haven't been able to purchase my ticket..

Money... I hate it. I haven't had enough money donated to purchase a ticket yet...

It's really hard trusting God will provide right now in the financial area... everything is lookin pretty thin...

I know God has provided every time in the past but this is the most important trip to me... Not only does it finally complete everything I've been working for these past 4 years, but I finally get to experience the missions field alone and for longer than a few weeks.


I'm just so nervous and stressed that this isn't going to work. The cost is going up by the day and no more money is coming in... I still need around $3,000.

0 comments: