CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

29.2.08

El Salvador Update...

I'm getting nervous... It's getting close to purchasing and paying time and I'm short... In the past it's always been hard for me to raise money for missions trips because I don't really have family... I mean I do but they wouldn't even send me $1 for this thing...

so right now I have about $950 raised out of $3500... and I have no idea how to raise the rest of it. I'm just trusting God will provide, like he always does!

So can you all PLEASE keep me in your prayers that this will work out.

Not only am I super excited about this and want to do it more than anything, I NEED to do this to complete my degree... it's the last 6 units

Thanks to all of you who have been praying or who have supported me... it means alot! And extra thanks to the CLC leadership team for your support! You guys are AMAZING! :)

0 comments: